- Now with Microban antimicrobial technology to fight the growth of damaging bacteria, mold, and mildew
- Birds will not set it off, not even larger species like Woodpeckers and Cardinals. But the minute a squirrel hops on to the perch, the motor is triggered and the feeder begins spinning, taking the squirrel for a whirl before it loses its grip and is thrown gently from the perch.
- The seed tube is generous in height, making it impossible for squirrels to hang down from the top reach seed
- The four feeding ports are easily accessible via the perch ring
- The heavy metal cap fits snugly on the tube to prevent squirrels from lifting it to reach the seed
- The clear feeder tube makes the seed visible to the birds, a proven advantage. Made of UV Stabilized Polycarbonate, it ensures long lasting durability without yellowing, its length and girth are designed to prevent squirrels from reaching the seed ports.
- With a large 5 lb. capacity, you don't need to refill your feeder every day
- An internal baffle design keeps seed flowing freely to the ports
- With the metal top and base powder coated in Forest Green, the Flipper looks great in any yard
- Hang the Flipper securely from its heavy duty signature looped stainless steel wire which reduces motion
- Lifetime Warranty against squirrel damage to the feeder; one year Limited Warranty on electronics
- Components made in the U.S.A and in China
To our customers in Canada: Due to regulatory issues, you will receive a product that may or may not contain Microban.
Please! For the sake of the birds, keep your feeder clean! Dirty feeders spread disease. Soak all parts in a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water. Use a Droll Yankees Bird Feeder Brush to brush away grime inside the tube.
Birds that use this feeder: Cardinals, Chickadees, Finches, Flickers, Goldfinches, Grackles, Grosbeaks, Jays, Juncos, Kinglets, Nuthatches, Redpolls, Siskins, Sparrows, Starlings, Titmice, Towhees, Woodpeckers and Wrens