The Tweet Spot Dish With Drainage Holes is a sweet little feeder with great appeal, and can be used to offer seed, fruit, or mealworms.
- Two suction cups hold the feeder to the window
- With the dish̳ low profile, songbirds will be as close as the window!
- Holds _ cup of seed, fruit, or mealworms
- Drainage holes keep food dry
- UV-stabilized polycarbonate won̴ crack or yellow with age
- Assorted colors _ orange, green, purple, and clear
- Use with Droll YankeesˠTweet Spot Canopy (TS-C) to keep birds and seed protected from the weather
Please! For the sake of the birds, keep your feeder clean! Dirty feeders spread disease. Soak all parts in a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water. Use a Droll Yankees Bird Feeder Brush to brush away grime inside the tube.
Birds that use this feeder: Purple Finches, Redpolls, Goldfinches, Chickadees, Juncos, White Throated Sparrows, and more!