Clean contemporary lines make this basic tube feeder an attractive addition to your yard or garden. Quality parts and ease of use make it a great value.
- Powder coated finish won't chip or fade
- Zinc die cast tops, bases and ports to last a lifetime
- Snug fitting sliding cap is easy for you to lift but hard for squirrels
- Top assembly is easily removed for cleaning
- Stainless steel wire that squirrels can't chew
- Contoured base keeps seed within reach
- Threaded base allows you to attach an A-6T Seed Tray or Omni Seed Tray to catch seed and provide extra room for birds
- UV Stabilized Polycarbonate seed tube - won't yellow with age, dependably durable
- Seeds flow freely over patented seed baffle
- Also available in a Burgundy Sunflower/Mixed Seed version
- Lifetime Warranty against squirrel damage
- Made in the U.S.A.
Please! For the sake of the birds, keep your feeder clean! Dirty feeders spread disease. Soak all parts in a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water. Use a Droll Yankees Bird Feeder Brush to brush away grime inside the tube.
Birds that use this feeder: Cardinals, Chickadees, Finches, Flickers, Goldfinches, Grackles, Grosbeaks, Jays, Juncos, Kinglets, Nuthatches, Redpolls, Siskins, Sparrows, Starlings, Titmice, Towhees, Woodpeckers and Wrens