- Feeder NOW shipping to all points in Canada
- Goldfinches will feed upside down, but House Finches won't!
- Small sized holes dispense Nyjer economically - birds must pull seed out
- Cap and base are made of sturdy ABS, UV-stabilized plastic
- Cap lifts off easily to allow re-filling and thorough cleaning, and cap design makes it difficult for predators to lift and reach the seed
- Sloped base keeps seed within easy reach of the birds
- UV-stabilized polycarbonate seed tube won't degrade in the sunlight
- Can be hung or pole-mounted using Droll Yankees Ultimate Pole System
- Optional seed trays attach easily to the threaded base to provide extra perching space and to catch spilled food
Please! For the sake of the birds, keep your feeder clean! Dirty feeders spread disease. Soak all parts in a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water. Use a Droll Yankees Bird Feeder Brush to brush away grime inside the tube.
Birds that use this feeder: Purple Finches, Redpolls, Goldfinches, Chickadees, Juncos, White Throated Sparrows, and more!