- A larger version of the popular B-7F, this Classic feeder doubles the number of ports and perches to 12 to provide some dramatic bird feeding.
- Simple and functional, this classic tube feeder style with high quality construction is a favorite of songbirds and will provide you with many years of enjoyment.
- 12 well spaced metal clad seed ports give your birds plenty of 'elbow room' to prevent squabbles.
- The clear UV Stabilized Polycarbonate feeder tube keeps the seed level visible, a key to attracting birds, and is perfect for holding 4 lbs. of seed.
- An internal seed baffle design directs seed to the ports so that the feeder empties completely without accumulating leftovers.
- Simply slide the die-cast metal cap up the hanger for quick, convenient cleaning and filling. Replenish the tube easily and quickly with two full scoops of our Seed Scoop
- The silver metal feeder base is equipped with drainage slots to keep seed dry and fresh.
- Hang this feeder from the attached metal hanger or pole mount it on our Garden Pole
- Lifetime Warranty against squirrel damage.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Note: Attach an Omni Seed Tray, Universal Seed Tray or CCT Seed Tray to the feeder base to attract an even wider variety of birds.
Please! For the sake of the birds, keep your feeder clean! Dirty feeders spread disease. Soak all parts in a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water. Use a Droll Yankees Bird Feeder Brush to brush away grime inside the tube.
Birds that use this feeder: Cardinals, Chickadees, Finches, Flickers, Goldfinches, Grackles, Grosbeaks, Jays, Juncos, Kinglets, Nuthatches, Redpolls, Siskins, Sparrows, Starlings, Titmice, Towhees, Woodpeckers and Wrens.