The A-6F Classic Bird Feeder, invented in 1969, was the first tubular bird feeder. This updated version, the A-6RP, stays true to the iconic classic while adding the Ring Pull feature for easy cleaning.
- Now with Microban antimicrobial technology to fight the growth of damaging bacteria, mold, and mildew
- Simply pull the ring to disassemble the feeder in seconds - No tools needed!
- Ports for all seed types protect the tube against squirrel damage
- Detachable cap allows removal of all parts
- Original silver color
- UV Stabilized Polycarbonate tube
- Durable metal parts that squirrels can't chew
- Lifetime Warranty against squirrel damage
- Made in the U.S.A
To our customers in Canada: Due to regulatory issues, you will receive a product that may or may not contain Microban.
Please! For the sake of the birds, keep your feeder clean! Dirty feeders spread disease. Soak all parts in a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water. Use a Droll Yankees Bird Feeder Brush to brush away grime inside the tube.
Birds that use this feeder: Cardinals, Woodpeckers, Goldfinches, Chickadees, Grosbeaks, Purple Finches and more!